OK I’ll say it. I go, often, to a chiropractor. They are the secret doctors of the world. They are the forefront of hollistic medicine. I, like you, had heard the stories of things going wrong at chiropractic visits and I was a scared as the next guy. But my fears have been allayed.
My first visit had nothing to do with my back and everything to do with a holistic approach to addressing some gall bladder problems I am experiencing.
But I found that there is a direct relation between the spine and the rest of the body. So getting my spine adjusted has positive affects around the rest of my body. If you live in the Phoenix area you may look my chiropractor up. He is Dr JJ Levine. Doing Practice in Tempe on Southern near the 101 fwy.
I want to tell you about another blog I found called Anatomy Notes. I have already linked his blog on smiling and now I want to link his blog on Chiropractice. He is a medical student and takes a fair viewpoint on chiropractors. I showed it to Dr JJ and he said it was good. So that sold me. So click on this blog: A med students view of chiropractors.
Tell me if you go to a chiropractor and what benefits you have gained from your experience.
Dean,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment. I look forward to helping you reach optimal health.